TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Creative Dept website is managed owned and managed by The Creative Dept 1410 Gold Coast Hwy Palm Beach, Qld 4221
3. You agree to use the The Creative Dept website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content, banner or disruption to the The Creative Dept website.
4. You must not post or transmit via the The Creative Dept website any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any banner material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. Your use of the The Creative Dept website or banner does not:
affect or reduce any obligation owed to You by The Creative Dept;
reduce any obligation You owe to the The Creative Dept.
6. The The Creative Dept website or banner is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
7. Comments on the The Creative Dept website are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any the comments posted on the The Creative Dept website or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
8. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
9. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
10. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including advertising banner products, flying banner flags and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
11. The development and management of the The Creative Dept website is coordinated by The Creative Dept banner editorial staff.
12. Every precaution is taken to guarantee the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through the The Creative Dept website system.
13. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on the The Creative Dept website. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter the The Creative Dept website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
14. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
15. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
16. In order to participate in, and contribute to, the The Creative Dept website you may be required to register and provide an email address and other information in order to deliver and enhance your user experience with buying a banner, advertising flag, printed tent, sign or stickers.
17. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other organisation:
to provide you with a banner service that you have requested;
as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
20. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
21. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
22. The use of the words free artwork refers to the layout and placement of supplied 350 dpi print quality graphic content or vector graphics, not the reproduction of company or business logos for printing purposed.
23. The Creative Dept only accepts PDF artwork generated with the following specifications:
- All Photos and Illustration resolution should be 350dpi (Zip or No Compression for best results)
- All colours must be converted to CMYK (no PMS colours, RGB, LAB etc)
- No ICC profiles are to be embedded
- All Fonts should be embedded or outlined
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
You and Your means the user of the The Creative Dept website.
Our, Us and We means The Creative Dept.
Free – W
Artwork – Illustrations, photographs, or other non-textual material prepared for inclusion in a publication.